Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial304 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Eixo Monumental, Lado Oeste - Praça do Cruzeiro, Brasília - DF, 70070-300, Brazil, Brasilia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-6132259451
- Ticket Price: 10 BRL
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira, also known by his initials JK, was a prominent Brazilian politician who was President of Brazil from 1956 to 1961. It was during his term that Brazil faced economic prosperity and political stability. The Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial houses personal belongings of the former president along with exhibits depicting pictorial history of Brasília. Infact, you will also find the tomb of JK inside the Memorial.
Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial Travel Tips
- Inside the Memorial, photography is permitted without the use of flash.
- Smoking is prohibited in any part of the Memorial.
Entrance Ticket Details For Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial
- Adults: Brazilian Real 10
- Students and senior citizens: Brazilian Real 5
How to Reach Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial
- Via N Um Oeste bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasilia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasilia and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.3% of people who visit Brasilia include Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial