Parque Da CidadeCurrently Open
- Address: Asa Sul, Brasília - DF, 73015-132, Brazil, Brasilia
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-6133251092
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Play Ground, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Bigger than the Central Park, the Parque da Cidade is a beautiful recreational area spread across 420 hectares. Activities and features within the park include:
- Three tracks ( the longest being 10 kilometres long) used for jogging, cycling and in line skating
- Tennis and sand volleyball courts
- Picnicking and barbeque pits
- Playgrounds for kids
- Workout stations and a lot more.
Parque Da Cidade Travel Tips
- Be aware of muggers during late evenings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Da Cidade
- Entry is free. However, some activities within the park are chargeable.
How to Reach Parque Da Cidade
- Via S Um Oeste bus stop
- Estrada Parque Indústrias Gráficas, 1 bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasilia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasilia and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.41% of people who visit Brasilia include Parque Da Cidade in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.9% of people start their Parque Da Cidade visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Parque Da Cidade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Da Cidade
Parque Da Cidade Reviews & Ratings
Nice place to buy apple stuff
It's a good place to spent some time with the kids, but doesn't have a decent infrastructure like clean washrooms.
Excellent place for practing sports, resting and having picnics with family.
Outstanding place in the heart of South wing. A great place to walk, ride by bike, share moments and think about something while looking the pine trees or the lake.
Excellent for a stroll, running or biking. The playgrounds for kids are in a terrible condition, though.