Templo Da Boa VontadeCurrently Open
- Address: Estr. St. Policial Militar, S/n - Asa Sul, Brasília - DF, 70390-150, Brazil, Brasilia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +55-6131141070
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Templo da Boa Vontade or the Temple Of Goodwill is a serene spiritual place in Brasilia. It is an ecumenical monument and was conceived and built by José de Paiva Netto, President of the Legion of Good Will (LBV). Boasting of a footfall of more than one million pilgrims every year, the temple is the most visited place in the city. It is used for meditation by visitors. If peace is what you are in search of, head over to Templo da Boa Vontade and connect with yourself.
Templo Da Boa Vontade Travel Tips
- The use of comfortable clothes is recommended.
- Avoid wearing shorts, miniskirts or tank tops.
- Transparent clothing is not allowed.
- The monument has access ramps, emergency exits, free parking, restaurants, and snack bars.
- For foreign visitors, the Temple of Good Will has bilingual receptionists.
Entrance Ticket Details For Templo Da Boa Vontade
- The entrance is free to most of the meditation rooms.
How to Reach Templo Da Boa Vontade
- Via W Três Sul bus stop
- Estrada Parque Polícia Militar bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasilia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasilia and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.04% of people who visit Brasilia include Templo Da Boa Vontade in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
65.75% of people start their Templo Da Boa Vontade visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Templo Da Boa Vontade
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Templo Da Boa Vontade
Templo Da Boa Vontade Reviews & Ratings
When the mind is pure and tranquil, we have arrived in pure land.
This place is worth visiting for the experience. It's a friendly cult that combines--from what I understood--Jesus and crystal worship. The architecture of the space is cool and they have an interesting burial plot for the founder of the cult. Be sure to wear pants when visiting (or they will provide you with pants in order to enter the premises).
It looks like a mystical place at first. But this place is full of energy. An interesting experience of self awareness.
Very good tourist place.
great place to study to contest !!