Muzeul De EtnografieCurrently Open
- Address: Bulevardul Eroilor 21A, Brașov 500030, Romania, Brasov
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-268476243
- Ticket Price: 5 RON
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
If you love culture and history or simply want to learn about the colourful traditions of the people of Brasov, the Ethnography Museum of Brasov promises to be one of the most interactive spaces in the city. From folk costumes that includes old photographs to show just how these garments were designed and worn to the exhibits that show the evolution of spinning and weaving, the art of embroidery and textiles that were produced here, the museum gives you a thoroughly learning experience. The Transylvanian fair exhibit is a reproduction of the stalls where the drapers and weavers would work and sell their goods. You can see just how the demarcation of societal statue, occupation and wealth was made in the course of history in Brasov.
Highlights of the place include:
- Vintage working handloom machines
- Videos of village/ folk dances
- The souvenir shop where you can buy carved spoons and beautiful ceramic egg cups along with other gifts.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzeul De Etnografie
- Adult: RL 5
- Students and Children: RL 1.50
Muzeul De Etnografie Hours
- Closed on Monday.
How to Reach Muzeul De Etnografie
- By Bus: Livada Postei
- By Taxis
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasov and book an accommodation of your choice.