Paradisul AcvaticCurrently Open
- Address: Bulevardul Griviței 2F, Brașov, Romania, Brasov
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-268440070
- Ticket Price: 40 RON
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Family And Kids
Offering pools, slides, saunas and Turkish baths, the Paradisul Acvatic water park is one of the most loved summer hangouts around Brasov. The entire water park is built indoors in a giant dome-shapes building but offers a fabulous view of the mountains that surround the city. There is a terrace where people come to get a beautiful tan and if you want to relax, a visit to the in-house Spa is just what you need. Currently the place has 3 types of saunas, 3 massage salons, a fitness room, a large hot tub, a Jacuzzi, an Olympic size pool and offers amazing breakfast and lunch options for visitors.
Come here to cool off and to relax after a long day of sightseeing or simply to spend a day out with family and friends.
Paradisul Acvatic Travel Tips
- Carry bathing essentials and a bathing suit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Paradisul Acvatic
- Adult: ROMANIAN LEU40 /3hours; ROMANIAN LEU55 /whole day
- Children (under 1.30m): ROMANIAN LEU25
- Children under two free.
How to Reach Paradisul Acvatic
- By Bus: Baumax.
- By Train: Bartolomeu (2.5 kilometers away).
- By Taxis
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasov and book an accommodation of your choice.