Parc Aventura BrasovCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Strada Paltinului 16bis, Brasov, Romania
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-755085555
- Ticket Price: 40 RON
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Point Of Interest
If adventure is what you are looking for, the Parc Aventura Brasov is just where you need to be. The place has special routes designed for people of all ages- 4 purple routes designed for children under 8 years old, 3 yellow routes for children from 8 year olds to beginners, 3 green routes designed for beginners with activities that have a maximum height of 6 meters above the ground, 2 Blue routes that have medium difficulty activities, 2 red routes designed for experienced people and 1 Black route that is the most challenging route on the premises! The place offers safety gear and makes sure you have fun while keeping you safe.
The activities include Zip lines, bungee jumping and ladder courses spread across the place connecting various trees. The entire course is maintained amidst a gorgeous natural terrain with surrounding hills, tall trees to give you company and a calm lake that completes the park. Come here to get an adrenaline rush or simply to spend some much needed time with family and friends. During winters the entire course is covered in snow, making it an even more beautiful experience!
- For security reasons, the park will be partially or completely closed during the storms (lightening and bolt), strong wind or heavy rain.
- Safety equipment is provided but do make sure you wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes for ease of activity.
- Dogs are allowed on the premise.
- Do take an appointment before you visit.
- Adults (18 and older): 40 RON (Extra hour: +17 RON, Zip Line +10 RON) School: 37 RON (Extra hour: +17 RON, Zip Line +10 RON) Pass for 800 RON
- Pupils students: 35 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), School: 32 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), Pass for 700 RON
- Children (8-11 years): 30 RON (Extra hour: +13 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), School: 26 RON (Extra hour: +13 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), Pass for 600 RON
- Kids (4-7 years): 30 RON (Extra hour: +10 RON), School: 25 RON (Extra hour: +10 RON), Pass for 500 RON
- Team Building (for minimum 10 people) : 35 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON)
By Bus: Strand
By Train: Dârste (2 kilometers away).
By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brasov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasov and book an accommodation of your choice.
Best place to spend a day out with adventurous friends or children. Every year they come up with interesting stuff to do. This year they installed a "bungee" device, not so bungee, but more like a leap of faith. Its very addrenaline inducing to drop from 10m hanging by a rope.
Staff was very nice and helpful. They have a good selection of routes with the black one being quite challenging. I would recommend this for couples, families, team buildings or just a simple outing with friends. Will come again.
It is absoultly nice place.It is highly recomended for family to be in outdoor and enjoy a lot.
Great place to walk your dog and a nice nature trail to explore
Definitely worth trying, though it can be quite challenging for those who are not used to such activities. It gets pretty crowded in summer (August), you may see very long queues but you do get value for the money spent. The omega is really fun too.