If adventure is what you are looking for, the Parc Aventura Brasov is just where you need to be. The place has special routes designed for people of all ages- 4 purple routes designed for children under 8 years old, 3 yellow routes for children from 8 year olds to beginners, 3 green routes designed for beginners with activities that have a maximum height of 6 meters above the ground, 2 Blue routes that have medium difficulty activities, 2 red routes designed for experienced people and 1 Black route that is the most challenging route on the premises! The place offers safety gear and makes sure you have fun while keeping you safe.
The activities include Zip lines, bungee jumping and ladder courses spread across the place connecting various trees. The entire course is maintained amidst a gorgeous natural terrain with surrounding hills, tall trees to give you company and a calm lake that completes the park. Come here to get an adrenaline rush or simply to spend some much needed time with family and friends. During winters the entire course is covered in snow, making it an even more beautiful experience!
Parc Aventura Brasov Travel Tips
- For security reasons, the park will be partially or completely closed during the storms (lightening and bolt), strong wind or heavy rain.
- Safety equipment is provided but do make sure you wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes for ease of activity.
- Dogs are allowed on the premise.
- Do take an appointment before you visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Aventura Brasov
- Adults (18 and older): 40 RON (Extra hour: +17 RON, Zip Line +10 RON) School: 37 RON (Extra hour: +17 RON, Zip Line +10 RON) Pass for 800 RON
- Pupils students: 35 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), School: 32 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), Pass for 700 RON
- Children (8-11 years): 30 RON (Extra hour: +13 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), School: 26 RON (Extra hour: +13 RON, Zip Line +10 RON), Pass for 600 RON
- Kids (4-7 years): 30 RON (Extra hour: +10 RON), School: 25 RON (Extra hour: +10 RON), Pass for 500 RON
- Team Building (for minimum 10 people) : 35 RON (Extra hour: +15 RON, Zip Line +10 RON)
How to Reach Parc Aventura Brasov
By Bus: Strand
By Train: Dârste (2 kilometers away).
By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brasov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasov and book an accommodation of your choice.