The City HallCurrently Closed
- Address: Bulevardul Eroilor 8, Brașov 500007, Romania, Brasov
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-268405000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
The City Hall - Review
Currently a museum and an administrative building, the City Hall is one of the most iconic buildings in Brasov. The information centre is the perfect way to learn about the history of the city, get your hands on the newest maps and learn a bit about the role of Brasov throughout the course of history.
The exhibits of the museum showcase the role of the city during the World War I and World War II along with its important contribution during the communist era when Brasov became an industrial power in itself. The building has a clock tower and its architecture does stand out from the surrounding structures. The square itself, where the hall is located, is loved for its old-world feel, sea of restaurants and cafes and the sheer buzzing ‘downtown’ life.
The City Hall Hours
- Saturday, Sunday: closed
- The Citizens Information Center is the most efficient way for citizens to get in touch with City Hall services. The centre is open from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm, from Monday to Friday.
How To reach The City Hall by Public Transport
- By Bus: Primarie.
- By Train: Brasov Train Station (3 kilometers away).
- By Taxis.
- By renting a Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brasov before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brasov and book an accommodation of your choice.
The City Hall Trips
The City Hall, Brasov Reviews
In the Christmas time very nice decorated.
A nice place of City Hall, Brasov, Romonia.
A great local administration in a very beautiful and rehabilitated old building
Noce place to snap some decent pictures
very nice architecture