Bratislava City MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Radnicna 577/1, 811 01 Bratislava - Stare Mesto-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +421-259100812
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids, Architecture , Specialty Museums
The Bratislava City Museum is a composite of around 11 themed museums which showcase everything from culture, art, interiors, décor, architecture to the lifestyle, taste and standard of living through Bratislava’s history.
If you truly want a 360-degree experience of Bratislava and want to walk in the shoes of its locals at that time, this is a great way to do just that!
- City History Museum
- Apponyi Palace
- Museum of Arms
- The place offers a combine ticket price for most of the museums. For more ticket prices call up the place or visit the official website.
- Bus: At Bratislava aut.st. Mlynske Nivy/Busbahnhof
- Train: At Bratislava hl.st.
- Light Rail: At Postova
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.72% of people who visit Bratislava include Bratislava City Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.96% of people start their Bratislava City Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bratislava City Museum
75.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bratislava City Museum