Bratislava Forest Park
- Address: Cesta na Kamzík 14, 831 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Bratislava Forest Park - Review
Located at the foothills of the Carpathians, the Bratislava Forest Park cover an area of around 28 square kilometers and includes a couple of places which are preserved for its wildlife, trees and pristine air.
If you love nature, a hike through its beautiful trails is a must! The place offers a wide choices of activities including mountain biking, hunting (after buying a hunting ticket and sticking to the rules) and bird watching!
Bratislava Forest Park Information
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sturdy shoes and sunscreen.
Bratislava Forest Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit 08.00 am to 02.00 pm.
How To reach Bratislava Forest Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Bukva or at Zelezna studnicka
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bratislava Forest Park
11.34% of people who visit Bratislava include Bratislava Forest Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.88% of people start their Bratislava Forest Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Bratislava Forest Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bratislava Forest Park