Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava
About Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava
Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava - Address
Address: Bratislava, Slovakia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10.7K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Historical Site, Statue, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture , Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The old town of Bratislava forms the historic center of the city. Consisting of buildings dating back to the medieval times (including the fortification of the city), classic cobbled streets, bronze statues and stunning architecture, the old town is loved for its romantic ambience. Take a walk through the city to see Bratislava through its magical past.
The place also has a number of restaurants and shops where tourist and locals like to spend a few hours in the evenings.
How To reach Bratislava Old Town by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bratislava aut.st. Mlynske Nivy/Busbahnhof
- Train: At Bratislava hl.st.
- Light Rail: At Postova
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ondrej Nepela Arena
- Clarissine Church
- Franciscan Church
- Statue Of Hans Christian Andersen
- Apollo Bridge
- Obchodna Street
- Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
- Holy Trinity Column
- Ganymede's Fountain
- Roman Catholic Church In Piestany
- Bratislava Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bratislava
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bratislava
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bratislava
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bratislava
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bratislava
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bratislava