Church Of St. Elisabeth199 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bezrucova, 811 09 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +421-59356111
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
St Elizabeth's Church or better known as the ‘Blue Church’ was built in early 20th century and is one of the buildings in the city which simply stands out against its backdrop! The vibrant blue colors which embellishes the building’s white walls is what gives it its iconic name and even though you may not be able to enter the premises, a walk along the church is perfect to capture a few photos of its heavenly beauty!
If you visit the church during mass timings, take a walk inside to appreciate its interiors as well.
Church Of St. Elisabeth Travel Tips
- Other Contact No. 11/ +421 2 5273 3571
Church Of St. Elisabeth Hours
- Recommended time of arrival from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The place is open only during specific mass timings. For more information, call up the place or visit the official website.
How to Reach Church Of St. Elisabeth
- Bus: At Mala scena
- Light Rail: At Kamenne nam.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Church Of St. Elisabeth Address: Bezrucova, 811 09 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- Church Of St. Elisabeth Contact Number: +421-59356111
- Church Of St. Elisabeth Timing: 06:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Best time to visit Church Of St. Elisabeth(preferred time): 06:30 am - 08:00 am
- Time required to visit Church Of St. Elisabeth: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.25% of people who visit Bratislava include Church Of St. Elisabeth in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
87.76% of people start their Church Of St. Elisabeth visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of St. Elisabeth
52.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of St. Elisabeth
People normally club together Old Town Hall and Grassalkovich Palace while planning their visit to Church Of St. Elisabeth.
People also prefer to end their day with Church Of St. Elisabeth.