Devin Castle, Bratislava
Devin Castle, Bratislava - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Muranska, 841 10 Bratislava-Devin, Slovakia
Ticket Price: 4 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.4K times in trip plans
View Point, Castle, Historical Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Devin Castle, Bratislava
Located at the confluence of the Danube and the Morava rivers, the Devin Castle dates back to the pre-historic era. Known for proving as a strong structure for the city’s defense mechanism from the early 1st century right up to 1809 when Napoleon’s army destroyed the Castle, today, the place serves as an icon for Bratislava’s intense war history.
- Exhibition rooms in the castle where you can see seasonal displays of the city’s history.
- View of the Danube from the Castle
Devin Castle Ticket Prices
- Adults: Euros 4
- Reduced (children, students, pensioners): Euros 2
- Family ticket: Euros 8, children under 14 years
- School groups: Euros 1.30 per person, at least ten children
Devin Castle Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday – Sunday: Last visit at 3.30 pm.
- Entry into the castle area only under appropriate weather conditions.
- Tuesday - Sunday: Last visit at 4.30 pm.
- Tuesday - Sunday: Last visit at 5.30 pm.
- Saturday – Sunday: Last visit at 6.30 pm.
How To reach Devin Castle by Public Transport
- Bus: At Hrad Devin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Devin Castle, Bratislava Reviews
- Top Attractions in Bratislava
- Franciscan Church
- Statue Of Hans Christian Andersen
- Apollo Bridge
- Obchodna Street
- Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
- Holy Trinity Column
- Ganymede's Fountain
- Roman Catholic Church In Piestany
- Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd
- Slovak National Gallery
- Botanicka Zahrada Bratislava