Events and Festivals in Bratislava
Bratislava’s rich culture is kept alive through its festivals which narrate the story of its glorious past while still embracing its present charm.
- Bratislava Ball (January): Adhering to the traditional way of announcing new Debutantes in the society, the Ball does need a special invitation. And if you do have one, be ready for a night of traditional music, regal ball dances and a general flair of the who’s who of the society.
- Siege of Bratislava (late June / early July): The Siege of Bratislava is one of the most important events in the city. Re-enacting the battle in which Napoleon was defeated, the festival is a great way to get in the historic zest of the city.
- Festival of Historic Fencing (July / August): A cultural festival where you can see the art of fencing first-hand and learn about the age old practices of execution enacted by the local artists.
- Bratislava City Marathon (March / April): Run a short marathon or simply enjoy the activities arranged including concerts, shows and fireworks which make the festival rather popular.
- Wine Festival (May / September): Locals and Tourists alike take part in the Small Carpathian Wine Route as you ‘wine-taste’ your heart away.
- Junifest (June): Known to be influenced by Oktoberfest in Munich, the Junifest is loved for its variety of beer from all over the region, concerts, shows and the popular Miss Junifest Pageant.
Trip plans for Bratislava
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bratislava
Bratislava Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bratislava
Save 9%Local Secrets of Bratislava Small Group Tour Including Picnic and a Trolleybus ride15 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This Bratislava tour starts with a shot of a local spirit right in the middle of the main town square. Need we say more? Okay...
Private Day Trip to Banska Stiavnica Unesco Site5 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Private tour to Banska Stiavnica, Unesco site. This tour gives you a chance to know a town hidden in Stiavnicke hills.A magic...Book Now
Save 7%Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
This private tour will start with a pick up in your centrally located hotel in Bratislava and our guide will take you on a pr...
Save 7%The Secrets of Bratislava's Old Town Interactive Game Experience1 Reviews
Unlock the mysteries of Bratislavas Old Town with this interactive game experience. Solve 10 clues on your phonethat take you...
- Events & Festivals in Sahy
- Events & Festivals in Tatranska Lomnica
- Events & Festivals in Slivník
- Events & Festivals in Turzovka
- Events & Festivals in Žirany
- Events & Festivals in Staškov