Hlavne Namestie Tours
About Hlavne Namestie, Bratislava
One of the popular squares in Bratislava, the Hlavne Namestie (Main Square) is a good way to soak in the local hustle bustle of the city. During winters, the place has its own ice-rink with seasonal decoration to create the joyful mood, while on regular days, you can enjoy a quiet stroll through its cobbled pathways and take in the old buildings which grace the square.
- Maximillian’s fountain
If you are in time for Christmas, don’t’ miss out on the popular Christmas Market here. The place is also ideal for souvenir shopping.
How To Get To Hlavne Namestie by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- Light Rail: At Namestie SNP
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Hlavne Namestie Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a smooth getaway from Bratislava airport at the start of your vacation with this reliable and convenient private transfer service to your city hotel. Simply clear customs, head for the terminalâs pickup area, and meet with your professional driver and private, air-conditioned car. Then, sink into your comfortable seat and relax as youâre whisked straight to the door of your accommodation. A stress-free and efficient way to arrive in and settle into Slovakiaâs gorgeous capital!
Ensure your vacation in Bratislava starts and end in style by booking this private round-trip transfer between Bratislava airport and your centrally located Bratislava hotel. Simply select your pickup times, according to your flight arrival and departure, and enjoy a convenient transfer at both ends of your stay in Slovakiaâs capital. With a private vehicle and driver to take you directly to your hotel when you land and back to the airport when you leave, itâs a great way to eliminate any stress or long lines for public transport on arrival and departure.
Enjoy a smooth and efficient journey from Bratislava to Budapest and back with this private round-trip transfer by road. Simply choose a pickup time at your central Bratislava hotel or any other city-center location, and sit back and relax as your private vehicle and driver ferry you to beautiful Budapest. Then, when youâre due to leave Hungaryâs capital, enjoy a pickup at your pre-arranged time at your central hotel or chosen city-center location, and return to Bratislava in the same, comfortable style.
6 tastings, bites & sips – with vendor demonstrations and much more!
Enjoy iconic Slovak foods, including “Cooked Pork Knee” as well as the #1 rated Slovakian Chocolate, awarded by Gold star, the Great Taste Awards 2014 and 2015. Uncover the atmosphere of Bratislava's Old Town!
Share your experience - Rate Hlavne Namestie, Bratislava
- Other Attractions
- Chateau De Suscinio
- Old City Walls Of Vannes
- Chateau De Josselin
- Aquarium De Vannes
- Poul Fetan
- Jardin Des Remparts
- Musee De Prehistoire
- Cathedrale Saint Pierre
- Place Henri I V
- Conleau Beach
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Chateau De Suscinio
- Luxury Hotels Near Old City Walls Of Vannes
- Luxury Hotels Near Chateau De Josselin
- Budget Hotels Near Aquarium De Vannes
- Luxury Hotels Near Poul Fetan
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jardin Des Remparts
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Musee De Prehistoire
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cathedrale Saint Pierre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Place Henri I V
- Cheap Hotels Near Conleau Beach
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Vienna, Milan, Naples, Prague, Marseille, Budapest, Bratislava, Palma De Mallorca
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava, Kosice
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Zagreb, Bratislava
- 55 Day Europe Trip from Carmel
- 23 Day Trip to Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Croatia from Cologne
- Trip to Vienna, Prague, Dubrovnik, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Hvar
- 19 Day Trip to Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia from Kaunas
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Strasbourg, Budapest, Bratislava, Frankfurt, Colmar
- Trip to Venice, Vienna, Milan, Monaco, Bern, Budapest, Bratislava
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava