Magio Pláž Tours
About Magio Pláž, Bratislava
Overview of Magio PlÃÂ¡Ã Â¾
Welcome to the page of Magio PlÃÂ¡Ã Â¾. This is a place of interest in the city of Bratislava in Slovakia. Magio PlÃÂ¡Ã Â¾ is easily missed on a visit to Bratislava.
Bratislava tours ideally do not include a visit to Magio PlÃÂ¡Ã Â¾.
More about Bratislava
Create a flawless plan, make use of Bratislava trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Bratislava, hotels in Bratislava like Film Hotel, Vip Apartments, Ambiente Serviced Apartments - Namestie Snp and Apartment Residence offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Magio Pláž Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a smooth getaway from Bratislava airport at the start of your vacation with this reliable and convenient private transfer service to your city hotel. Simply clear customs, head for the terminalâs pickup area, and meet with your professional driver and private, air-conditioned car. Then, sink into your comfortable seat and relax as youâre whisked straight to the door of your accommodation. A stress-free and efficient way to arrive in and settle into Slovakiaâs gorgeous capital!
Ensure your vacation in Bratislava starts and end in style by booking this private round-trip transfer between Bratislava airport and your centrally located Bratislava hotel. Simply select your pickup times, according to your flight arrival and departure, and enjoy a convenient transfer at both ends of your stay in Slovakiaâs capital. With a private vehicle and driver to take you directly to your hotel when you land and back to the airport when you leave, itâs a great way to eliminate any stress or long lines for public transport on arrival and departure.
Enjoy a smooth and efficient journey from Bratislava to Budapest and back with this private round-trip transfer by road. Simply choose a pickup time at your central Bratislava hotel or any other city-center location, and sit back and relax as your private vehicle and driver ferry you to beautiful Budapest. Then, when youâre due to leave Hungaryâs capital, enjoy a pickup at your pre-arranged time at your central hotel or chosen city-center location, and return to Bratislava in the same, comfortable style.
6 tastings, bites & sips – with vendor demonstrations and much more!
Enjoy iconic Slovak foods, including “Cooked Pork Knee” as well as the #1 rated Slovakian Chocolate, awarded by Gold star, the Great Taste Awards 2014 and 2015. Uncover the atmosphere of Bratislava's Old Town!
Getting around Magio Pláž, Bratislava
The mode of transport is Train taking you to Bratislava Most SNP (terminál). The transit will take around 5 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 2. From Bratislava Most SNP (terminál) you can proceed to Bratislava Old Town by taking the Taxi. The duration to reach will be 6 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 9. The total distance covered will be 9.47 Kilometre.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 7.1 Kilometre costing EUR 9 and the duration of the trip will be 7 minutes.Towncar
It is recommended to take Towncar which will cost you roughly EUR 6, taking around 7 minutes. The distance between the two points is 7.1 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 57 minutes for a distance of 4.72 Kilometre.
Suggested transit method is Tram. The distance between the points being 0.34 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 2 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 2.Public Transport : Train
The most preferred mode of transport is Train. The transit will take around 5 minutes, covering a distance of 2.94 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly EUR 2.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 4.57 Kilometre costing EUR 7 and the duration of the trip will be 6 minutes.Walk
You can reach Bratislava Castle on foot. The distance is 1.83 Kilometre and it will take around 22 minutes.
It is recommended to take Tram which will cost you roughly EUR 2, taking around 9 minutes. The distance between the two points is 2.76 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 3.28 Kilometre, costing around EUR 6. The duration of the trip is 4 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 2.13 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 26 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Magio Pláž, Bratislava
If you're going here for a drink in the summer, then you can't go wrong. They do cans of strongbow fruit cider for €2. It has good views over the danube and Bratislava castle and has a really good vibe to it.
Loads to do for small and big. Well looked after. 4 stars is for the amount of wasp making it difficult to sit around. I understand it's outside but spilt drinks etc doesn't help.
Nice spot but they ain't serving any Kofola so a star less for that!
Dobrá možnosť vyžitia počas leta. Piesok, volejbalové ihriská (rezervujte si vopred), možnosť vypozicania si rôzneho športového náčinia), bar, zmrzlina, rýchle občerstvenie. Môžete si vypozicat knihu. Večerné kino. Nevyhodou je menší počet lehátko do piesku, cez víkend si dohodnite niekoho, kto vám ich postráži vopred, aby sa vám ušli)
Gastro stanok je uplna tragedia, nekompetentna, pomala obsluha, o pol jednej na obed nemaju polovicu jedal, never again.
- Other Attractions
- Collegiate Church Of Santillana Del Mar
- Museo Y Cuevas De Altamira
- Museum Of The Inquisition
- Casa Del Marques De Santillana
- Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
- Zoo De Santillana
- Calle De Juan Infante
- Museo Del Barquillero
- Zoologico Y Parque Cuaternario De Santillana Del Mar
- Calle De Santo Domingo
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Collegiate Church Of Santillana Del Mar
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Y Cuevas De Altamira
- Cheap Hotels Near Museum Of The Inquisition
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Casa Del Marques De Santillana
- Cheap Hotels Near Plaza Mayor De Ramon Y Pelayo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zoo De Santillana
- Luxury Hotels Near Calle De Juan Infante
- Luxury Hotels Near Museo Del Barquillero
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Zoologico Y Parque Cuaternario De Santillana Del Mar
- 5 Star Hotels Near Calle De Santo Domingo
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Vienna, Milan, Naples, Prague, Marseille, Budapest, Bratislava, Palma De Mallorca
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava, Kosice
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Zagreb, Bratislava
- 55 Day Europe Trip from Carmel
- 23 Day Trip to Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Croatia from Cologne
- Trip to Vienna, Prague, Dubrovnik, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Hvar
- 19 Day Trip to Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia from Kaunas
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Strasbourg, Budapest, Bratislava, Frankfurt, Colmar
- Trip to Venice, Vienna, Milan, Monaco, Bern, Budapest, Bratislava
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava