Man At Work- CumilCurrently Open
- Address: Panska 1, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Statue, Family And Kids
Man At Work- Cumil - Review
The ‘Man at Work- Cumil’ is a bronze statue of a man working at a roadside drainage and peeking out to check-out people who pass buy. Some say it was made to depict the man staring at some gorgeous legs!
The statue itself is loved for its sheer creativity and life-like appearance. A rather fun bronze statue, take a picture with Cumil to keep the memory alive for years to come.
Man At Work- Cumil Information
- Take a walk through the Old Town area.
How To reach Man At Work- Cumil by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- Light Rail: At Jesenskeho
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Man At Work- Cumil
95% of people who visit Bratislava include Man At Work- Cumil in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
29.53% of people start their Man At Work- Cumil visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Man At Work- Cumil
53.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Man At Work- Cumil
Man At Work- Cumil Map
Man At Work- Cumil, Bratislava Reviews
Brastilova, capital of Slovak republic is quite compact and easy to navigate around the town square. Plenty of local shopping and eateries. Importantly local people were fun loving and helpful..as an Indian vegetarian, we had good options of Indian restaurants.
Nice bronze structure. Looks like it has life. A story say that if you touch it would bring you good luck!
Worth hunting this statue down if you’re in Bratislava for a nice touristy photo op. There are a few of these bronze sculptures around the historic part of the city. My only criticism would be that there is no info about their history anywhere. It would have been good to know how they came to be there and why.
I dont know what's supposed to be so special about it. But it's i more fun to watch the tourists posing all the same stupid way for a picture.
Get there early or you don't have a chance to get near. For the selfie loving Chinese
All QuestionsMan at work- cumil
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows