Man At Work- Cumil, BratislavaCurrently Open
- Address: Panska 1, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Statue, Family And Kids
About Man At Work- Cumil, Bratislava
The ‘Man at Work- Cumil’ is a bronze statue of a man working at a roadside drainage and peeking out to check-out people who pass buy. Some say it was made to depict the man staring at some gorgeous legs!
The statue itself is loved for its sheer creativity and life-like appearance. A rather fun bronze statue, take a picture with Cumil to keep the memory alive for years to come.
Man At Work- Cumil Information
- Take a walk through the Old Town area.
How To reach Man At Work- Cumil by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- Light Rail: At Jesenskeho
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Man At Work- Cumil, Bratislava Reviews
Čumil is the leader of the quirky statues in town. If you're familiar with Parks & Rec the show, he's like Lil Sebastian. Everyone loves him but we're just not quite sure why.
It is just a really small monumen. For photo is unique. You must really see this. Or ask someone to find this.
Lovely little statue coming our of the ground, Bratislava old town is amazing place for restaurants, chill out with coffee, it isnt too expensive either.
Very sweet memorial. Still, no description or anything nearby...
It's just a small statue in city center but it's fun.
All QuestionsMan At Work- cumil
- Attractions near Man At Work- Cumil
- Galeria Nedbalka
- Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue
- Bratislava City Gallery
- Museum Of Pharmacy - Red Crayfish Pharmacy
- Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
- Hurbanovo Namestie
- Slovak National Gallery
- Church And Convent Of St. Elisabeth
- Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd
- Slovak National Theatre
- Fountain World