Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava
About Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava
Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Zidovska 4716/3, 811 01 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia n m
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 761 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Still well preserved since constructed in the 1760’s, the building which accommodates the Museum of Clocks is as much a history lesson as the museum itself!
See the grandeur and intricate design of antique clocks dating from 17th to 19th century. The mobile sun-dials are a tourist favorite while other clocks which embrace new technology (wrist watch, alarm clocks among others), complete the museums’ exquisite collection.
A walk here is literally a walk in Bratislava’s historic times!
Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd Ticket Prices
- Adults: Euros 2.30
- Reduced (Children, Students, Pensioners): Euros 1.50
- School Groups: Euros 1.30 per person, at least ten children
- Family Ticket: Euros 4.60 children under 14 years
How To reach Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- By Light Rail: At Novy most
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava Reviews - Write a Review
Good place. Very small and hidden place. Not many domestic people know about it too.
I recommended to visit when you will have enought time and already have seen everything in Bratislava.
I just love House of the Good Shepherd, probably my favourite building in the Old Town. I can't comment much on the museum artefacts, clocks are not my expertise but it's worth seeing anyway. Just take care when coming down the steps, as they're very narrow!
For specialist and beginners on the subject. Not expensive
If you are watch lover you must visit this museum
- Nearby Attractions
- Nám. Ľ. Štúra
- Singing Fountain (nika)
- Kaplnka Sv.jakuba
- Krizova Cesta
- Slnecne Hodiny, Skulptura
- Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava
- Zichyho Palac
- Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel
- Fountain Of Union
- Bratislava Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bratislava
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bratislava
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bratislava
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bratislava
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bratislava
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bratislava