Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd Tours
About Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava
Still well preserved since constructed in the 1760’s, the building which accommodates the Museum of Clocks is as much a history lesson as the museum itself!
See the grandeur and intricate design of antique clocks dating from 17th to 19th century. The mobile sun-dials are a tourist favorite while other clocks which embrace new technology (wrist watch, alarm clocks among others), complete the museums’ exquisite collection.
A walk here is literally a walk in Bratislava’s historic times!
Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd Tickets Prices
- Adults: Euros 2.30
- Reduced (Children, Students, Pensioners): Euros 1.50
- School Groups: Euros 1.30 per person, at least ten children
- Family Ticket: Euros 4.60 children under 14 years
How To Get To Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- By Light Rail: At Novy most
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Zidovska 4716/3, 811 01 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia n m
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 760 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a smooth getaway from Bratislava airport at the start of your vacation with this reliable and convenient private transfer service to your city hotel. Simply clear customs, head for the terminalâs pickup area, and meet with your professional driver and private, air-conditioned car. Then, sink into your comfortable seat and relax as youâre whisked straight to the door of your accommodation. A stress-free and efficient way to arrive in and settle into Slovakiaâs gorgeous capital!
Ensure your vacation in Bratislava starts and end in style by booking this private round-trip transfer between Bratislava airport and your centrally located Bratislava hotel. Simply select your pickup times, according to your flight arrival and departure, and enjoy a convenient transfer at both ends of your stay in Slovakiaâs capital. With a private vehicle and driver to take you directly to your hotel when you land and back to the airport when you leave, itâs a great way to eliminate any stress or long lines for public transport on arrival and departure.
Enjoy a smooth and efficient journey from Bratislava to Budapest and back with this private round-trip transfer by road. Simply choose a pickup time at your central Bratislava hotel or any other city-center location, and sit back and relax as your private vehicle and driver ferry you to beautiful Budapest. Then, when youâre due to leave Hungaryâs capital, enjoy a pickup at your pre-arranged time at your central hotel or chosen city-center location, and return to Bratislava in the same, comfortable style.
6 tastings, bites & sips – with vendor demonstrations and much more!
Enjoy iconic Slovak foods, including “Cooked Pork Knee” as well as the #1 rated Slovakian Chocolate, awarded by Gold star, the Great Taste Awards 2014 and 2015. Uncover the atmosphere of Bratislava's Old Town!
Share your experience - Rate Museum Of Clocks - House Of The Good Shepherd, Bratislava
Good place. Very small and hidden place. Not many domestic people know about it too.
I recommended to visit when you will have enought time and already have seen everything in Bratislava.
I just love House of the Good Shepherd, probably my favourite building in the Old Town. I can't comment much on the museum artefacts, clocks are not my expertise but it's worth seeing anyway. Just take care when coming down the steps, as they're very narrow!
For specialist and beginners on the subject. Not expensive
If you are watch lover you must visit this museum
- Other Attractions
- Promenade Des Anglais
- Le Chateau Or The Castle Of Nice
- Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Musee Matisse
- Vieux Nice Or Old Nice
- St Nichols Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- Museum And Archaeological Site Cimiez
- Palais Lascaris
- Parc Phoenix
- Place Massena
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Promenade Des Anglais
- Cheap Hotels Near Le Chateau Or The Castle Of Nice
- Hotels Near Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Hotels Near Musee Matisse
- Hotels Near Vieux Nice Or Old Nice
- Luxury Hotels Near St Nichols Russian Orthodox Cathedral
- Hotels Near Museum And Archaeological Site Cimiez
- Hotels Near Palais Lascaris
- Budget Hotels Near Parc Phoenix
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Place Massena
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Vienna, Milan, Naples, Prague, Marseille, Budapest, Bratislava, Palma De Mallorca
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava, Kosice
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Zagreb, Bratislava
- 55 Day Europe Trip from Carmel
- 23 Day Trip to Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Croatia from Cologne
- Trip to Vienna, Prague, Dubrovnik, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Hvar
- 19 Day Trip to Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia from Kaunas
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Strasbourg, Budapest, Bratislava, Frankfurt, Colmar
- Trip to Venice, Vienna, Milan, Monaco, Bern, Budapest, Bratislava
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava