Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue Tours
About Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue, Bratislava
The bronze statue located at the main square of the Old Town is a tribute to a soldier named ‘Hubert’ who while walking through the town, fell in love with a local girl, stayed here and began producing sparkling wine instead!
A love story with a little bit of quirk, Hubert leans on a bench where you can take a pic with him to make your walk through the city more memorable.
Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue Information
- Take a walk through the rest of the Old Town.
How To Get To Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- Light Rail: At Jesenskeho
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a smooth getaway from Bratislava airport at the start of your vacation with this reliable and convenient private transfer service to your city hotel. Simply clear customs, head for the terminalâs pickup area, and meet with your professional driver and private, air-conditioned car. Then, sink into your comfortable seat and relax as youâre whisked straight to the door of your accommodation. A stress-free and efficient way to arrive in and settle into Slovakiaâs gorgeous capital!
Ensure your vacation in Bratislava starts and end in style by booking this private round-trip transfer between Bratislava airport and your centrally located Bratislava hotel. Simply select your pickup times, according to your flight arrival and departure, and enjoy a convenient transfer at both ends of your stay in Slovakiaâs capital. With a private vehicle and driver to take you directly to your hotel when you land and back to the airport when you leave, itâs a great way to eliminate any stress or long lines for public transport on arrival and departure.
Enjoy a smooth and efficient journey from Bratislava to Budapest and back with this private round-trip transfer by road. Simply choose a pickup time at your central Bratislava hotel or any other city-center location, and sit back and relax as your private vehicle and driver ferry you to beautiful Budapest. Then, when youâre due to leave Hungaryâs capital, enjoy a pickup at your pre-arranged time at your central hotel or chosen city-center location, and return to Bratislava in the same, comfortable style.
6 tastings, bites & sips – with vendor demonstrations and much more!
Enjoy iconic Slovak foods, including “Cooked Pork Knee” as well as the #1 rated Slovakian Chocolate, awarded by Gold star, the Great Taste Awards 2014 and 2015. Uncover the atmosphere of Bratislava's Old Town!
Share your experience - Rate Napoleon's Army Soldier Statue, Bratislava
Interesting piece of art, sit down a make a photo of yourself and soldier
Bratislava had so many statues, all worth a visit if you're strolling through Old Town. Great opportunity for holiday photo
Nice photo opportunity if you can get past this crowds. Also a nice bench to sit on and enjoy the square.
Good photo place.
Nice but nothing special. One more statue. Its nice but nothing special. It ia difficult to take a nice photo here because it was a bit crowded.
- Other Attractions
- Fort La Latte
- Thursday Morning Market
- Les Remparts De Dinan
- Le Port De Dinan
- Basilique St-sauveur
- Les Jardins Du Chateau De La Ballue
- La Tour De L'horloge
- Parc Zoologique Et Chateau De La Bourbansais
- Musee-chateau De Combourg
- Rue Du Jerzual
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Fort La Latte
- Hotels Near Thursday Morning Market
- Budget Hotels Near Les Remparts De Dinan
- Luxury Hotels Near Le Port De Dinan
- Budget Hotels Near Basilique St-sauveur
- Hotels Near Les Jardins Du Chateau De La Ballue
- Hotels Near La Tour De L'horloge
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Parc Zoologique Et Chateau De La Bourbansais
- Cheap Hotels Near Musee-chateau De Combourg
- Hotels Near Rue Du Jerzual
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Rome, Venice, Vienna, Milan, Naples, Prague, Marseille, Budapest, Bratislava, Palma De Mallorca
- Trip to Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Belgrade, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava, Kosice
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Zagreb, Bratislava
- 55 Day Europe Trip from Carmel
- 23 Day Trip to Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Croatia from Cologne
- Trip to Vienna, Prague, Dubrovnik, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Hvar
- 19 Day Trip to Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia from Kaunas
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Munich, Strasbourg, Budapest, Bratislava, Frankfurt, Colmar
- Trip to Venice, Vienna, Milan, Monaco, Bern, Budapest, Bratislava
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Brno, Budapest, Bratislava