Old Town HallCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Hlavne namestie, 811 01 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +421-259100847
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
The Old Town Hall of Bratislava consists of the City’s Historic Museum showcasing a number of items including tapestries and intricate mirrors among other royal treasures.
The building itself is an exhibit of 15th century architecture and a walk through its strong structure takes you to the tower which opens into a breath-taking panoramic view of Bratislava.
When in the city, missing this spot is missing a huge chunk of the experience!
Old Town Hall Travel Tips
- You can opt for a combo ticket for Old Town Hall, Apponyi Palace (Museum of Viticulture) and Museum of Historical Interiors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Old Town Hall
Area of Old City Hall:
- Full admission: Euros 5
- Specials (children, students, pensioners): Euros 2
- Family ticket: Euros 10, children under 14 years.
- School groups: Euros 1.30 per person (minimum of 10 people per group)
- Exhibition (ticket only exhibition in the Old Town Hall): Euros 1
Area of Old Town Hall (City History Museum), Apponyi Palace (Museum of Viticulture) and Museum of Historical Interiors:
- Sale tickets only until 3.00 pm
- Full admission: Euros 6
- Specials (children, students, senior citizens): Euros 3
- Family ticket: Euros 12, children under 14 years
How to Reach Old Town Hall
- Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- Light Rail: At Namestie SNP
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.59% of people who visit Bratislava include Old Town Hall in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
63.83% of people start their Old Town Hall visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Town Hall
84.06% of people prefer walking in order to reach Old Town Hall