Accommodated in the Apponyi Palace, the Period Rooms Museum offers the essence of 18th century in Bratislava. The museum is loved for its true-to-time furnishings, design, layout and is cherished for its old paintings, collection of crockery and royal chandeliers.
The highlights include:
- Clothes dating to the 18th century
- Paintings and Furnishings
- Salon Room
The museum maintains all the original items used by the residents of the palace and is a must-see for its authentic appeal.
Entrance Ticket Details For Period Rooms Museum
- Adults: Euros 4
- Reduced (children, students, pensioners): Euros 2
- Family ticket: Euros 8 for children under 14 years
- School groups: Euros 1.30 per person for at least ten children
- Ticket is inclusive of the ticket price for the Museum of Viticulture.
How to Reach Period Rooms Museum
- By Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- By Light Rail: At Jesenskeho
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.07% of people who visit Bratislava include Period Rooms Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.11% of people start their Period Rooms Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Period Rooms Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Period Rooms Museum