Roman Catholic Church In Piestany124 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zupne namestie, Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +421-259303800
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Capuchin monks came to Bratislava in the 17th century and with the help of Eleanor Theresa, the church was built in the early 18th century.
Even though not decorated extravagantly, the church helped to shape an important chapter in the history of Bratislava and even today, the church is a famous tourist attraction (and a religious structure of great importance).
When in Bratislava, visit the place for its minimalistic yet spiritual appeal and a walk through its historic architecture.
Roman Catholic Church In Piestany Travel Tips
- Other contact number is +421 025930383.
Roman Catholic Church In Piestany Hours
Sv. mass at the Church of St. Stephen, Hungarian king
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 am, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 5:15 am, 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm
- Sv. Mass for children (kids), every Friday at 5:00 pm
- Sv. Mass for youth (youth) every Friday at 7:00 pm
For service timings outside the church and confession timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Roman Catholic Church In Piestany
- By Bus: At Zochova
- By Light Rail: At Kapucínska
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.43% of people who visit Bratislava include Roman Catholic Church In Piestany in their plan
50% of people start their Roman Catholic Church In Piestany visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Roman Catholic Church In Piestany
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Roman Catholic Church In Piestany