Slovak National Gallery186 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Namestie Ludovita Stura, 811 02 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +421-220476238
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Workshop
Slovak National Gallery showcases some of the best collections of modern and classic art in Bratislava. Not just a traditional gallery, you can often find guided tours arranged here along with workshops, seminars and educational programs for locals and tourists alike.
When in the city, visit the national gallery to see art take shape and get familiar with its many interpretations and forms. If you love art, this one is simply a must!
Entrance Ticket Details For Slovak National Gallery
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Slovak National Gallery
- By Bus: At Bratislava Novy Most
- By Light Rail: At Nám. L. Stura
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Slovak National Gallery Address: Namestie Ludovita Stura, 811 02 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- Slovak National Gallery Contact Number: +421-220476238
- Slovak National Gallery Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Slovak National Gallery(preferred time): 10:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Slovak National Gallery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.64% of people who visit Bratislava include Slovak National Gallery in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.28% of people start their Slovak National Gallery visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Slovak National Gallery
71.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Slovak National Gallery
People normally club together Slovak National Theatre and Michael's Gate while planning their visit to Slovak National Gallery.