Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum DopravyCurrently Closed
- Address: Sancova 1/A, 811 05 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +421-252444163
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Automobile Museum
About Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy, Bratislava
Occupying a railway station and its adjacent warehouse, the Muzeum Dopravy showcases a rare collection of vehicles used from the 60’s, 70’s to the 20th century.
The exhibition includes bicycles, motorbikes, vintage cars and also a wide variety of the technology used like; steam, diesel and electric-based vehicles. A part of the museum is dedicated solely to railway security, signaling and maintenance which forms the star attraction here.
If you love cars, bikes or simply want to see the transport history of the region, a visit here will be well worth your time.
Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy Ticket Prices
- Adults: Euros 3.30
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children accompanying them): Euros 8
- Children over 6 years, Students (after the demonstration license or index), Pensioners, Card holders, Cardholder ASA (Autoklub Slovakia Assistance) with valid card: Euros 1.50:
- Children under 6 years, Persons over 70 years with valid documents, mentioning the date of birth, Employees of the Ministry of Culture with valid identity cards for employees Ministry of Culture, Disabled persons with valid ID card : FREE admission
- Photo: Euro 1
- Video: Euros 2
- Free admission on the first Sunday of every month.
How To reach Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy by Public Transport
- By Bus: At SAV
- By Light Rail: At Kooperativa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy
10.45% of people who visit Bratislava include Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
69.11% of people start their Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy
Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy Map
Slovenske Technicke Muzeum - Muzeum Dopravy, Bratislava Reviews
This place is a fun activity to do on a rainy day. It has many different examples of transport, and a lot of antiques like old luggage etc. It also has model trains etc and the staff there are clearly passionate about their work. I would allocate maybe an hour or two for this place, but real transport buffs could easily spend all day here admiring all the different examples.
I was absolutely satisfied, I loved this place and very happy to be here! Amazing old-time exhibition which has taken me through the last century. Lot of sights, but I missed the detailed brochures in English... would be great idea a guided tour...and take a look closer the locomotives, but it's forbidden. It worth coming here, our family spent an unforgettable one and half hours.
Excellent and varied collection, walking among the train cars out back was amazing. Text isn't translated into English, so be prepared to use your phone for that
Fantastic. The reason for four stars only it I felt they could have had a larger display of cars, apart from that I very much recommend this place to anyone interested in cars and their history.
Really love this museum, you won't be regreting your visit
All QuestionsSlovenske technicke muzeum - muzeum dopravy
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station