The Duck's Fountain55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Safarikovo namestie, 811 02 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fountain
Located in a small park near the Blue Church, the Duck’s Fountain is yet another fascination work of art in Bratislava. The Fountain consists of a bronze sculpture of a couple of Ducks and 3 boys which the legend says- were turned to these forms as a curse for misbehaving!
Take a pit-stop here to admire the intricate details of the fountain as you stroll through the city when in Bratislava.
How to Reach The Duck's Fountain
- By Bus: At Safarikovo nam.
- By Light Rail: At Safarikovo nam.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Duck's Fountain Address: Safarikovo namestie, 811 02 Bratislava-Stare Mesto, Slovakia
- The Duck's Fountain Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit The Duck's Fountain(preferred time): 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Duck's Fountain: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!