Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
- Address: Zupne namestie 11, 811 03 Stare Mesto, Slovakia, Bratislava
- Phone: +421-254415106
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava - Review
The Kostol Trinitarov is a Baroque church located in the Old Town of Bratislava. Built in the early 16th century under the Trinitarian Order, the work continued well into the 1700s.
Today, the church adds to the architectural beauty of the city and the interiors are a celebration of art- from its frescoes, majestic alter, to its classic architecture! If you are an art-lover, this place is an absolute must see!
Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava Opening and Closing Hours
Regular Worship Timings:
- Monday to Thursday, Saturday: 7:00 am, 5.30 pm
- Friday: 7:00am, 12:00 pm (only 1st Friday), 5.30 pm on other Fridays.
- Sunday: 7:00 am, 9:00 am (Latin) , 10:30 am, 12:00 pm ( 1st Sunday of the month is for children) , 8.00 pm
- Feast day of work of peace: 7:00 am , 9:00 am (Latin) , 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 8:00 pm
- Feast in working day: 7:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 5:30 pm, 8:00 pm
For other timings visit the official website.
How To reach Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Hodzovo nam
- By Light Rail: At Postova
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
16.66% of people who visit Bratislava include Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
36.64% of people start their Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
83.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava
Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava Map
Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava Trips
2 Views25 Days 24 Nights25 Day Trip to Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech RBy: Guest UserCity: Berlin, Vienna, Bratislava, Brno
Trinitarian Church Of Bratislava, Bratislava Reviews
A very ornate interior in this Baroque-style Catholic Church. It was built on the site of the old church of Saint Michael which was demolished in 1529 during the Ottoman wars. The design is thought to be copied from St. Peter’s Church in Vienna. It has a main altar with several side altars with the main portal richly decorated in Rococo style, celebrating the holy Trinity. The paintings behind the main inside altars are really amazing and need time to be appreciated. From 2003 to 2009 Church was the cathedral of the military Ordinariate of Slovakia.
Τhe church was built in the first half of the 18th century in the spirit of the Baroque style at the site of the former parish church of St. Michala. The pattern of St. Peter in Vienna. It was built by the Ritual of Trinitarians, consecrated to one of its founders, St. John of Matthew. The church has an oval disposition with a posterior axis and a concavely folded backdrop of the façade, thus incorporating the dynamic Baroque line. The church towers did not originally have the current low roofs, but the high baroque roofs, which are depicted in several city's old city towers. The oval church of the church is vaulted by a dome decorated with illusive frescoes by the Italian painter and decorator Antonio Galli Bibien (1736-1740). On the massive main altar of AG Bussi there is an altar painting depicting the founders of the St. John of Matthew and Felix Valois, how to buy slaves from Turkish captivity. The painting is a work of František Xaver Palka from the period after 1745. The statues of St. Agnes and St. The catarins on the sides of the altar are attributed to Bavarian sculptor Johann Baptist Straub.
Copy of the church in Vienna. Have a quick look inside if you are already passing it.
I like how European churches are so colourful and nice inside.. Do walk in to check it out.
Nice church to see
All QuestionsTrinitarian church of bratislava
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows