Zlate PieskyCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Zlaté Piesky, 821 04 Ružinov, Slovakia, Bratislava
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Zlate Piesky - Review
The Zlate Piesky Lake is loved for its cooling waters during summer season and is a complete family attraction in Bratislava. The resort offers many activities including mini-golf, football, volleyball, water skiing and tennis among others.
- Taking a water bike to the island located in the middle of the lake.
The grassy boundary of the lake is perfect to soak up the sun and unwind after a long day.
Zlate Piesky Information
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- Carry bottled drinking water.
Zlate Piesky Ticket Prices
- Adult: Euros 2
- Adult after 4.00 pm: Euros 1
- Student 15-26 years: Euros 1.80
- Children 3-15 years, Seniors above 62: Euros 1.50
- 1 Adult + 2 Children (3-15 years): Euros 4.75
- 2 Adult + 2 Children (3-15 years): Euros 6.65
- Parking: Euros 2
Rental prices vary. Visit the official website for more information.
How To reach Zlate Piesky by Public Transport
- By Bus: At Zlate piesky
- By Light Rail: At Zlate piesky
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bratislava before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bratislava and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Zlate Piesky
2.17% of people who visit Bratislava include Zlate Piesky in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
87.18% of people start their Zlate Piesky visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Zlate Piesky
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zlate Piesky
Zlate Piesky Map
Zlate Piesky Trips
Zlate Piesky, Bratislava Reviews
🏖️ The biggest lake in Bratislava. 🏝️ There is an entrance fee around 3€. The area is big. There are parking lots, grill area, area for kids also you can do some activities. There are two beach bars and a place for ice cream. If you want to do sunbathing than you have to go to Zlate piesky.
strasne vela ludi je tu posledne dni, hlava na hlave fakt ale inak sa nam tu pacilo
Nice place for camping, relax, swimming etc
The biggest natural lake in Bratislava. Slovakia.. One side have park. Parking area.. WC.. Grill open place.. 2 restaurants.. Kids area.. Water slide.. There's an entry fees about 3€ The other side is a nude beach for free with a restaurant and big parking place.
Great for an afternoon swim after work.