Brazil Tourism - Best of Brazil
Brazil is a wonderful country with top travel destinations and truly unique tourist features at a world scale. In fact, Brazil has: - the world’s biggest forest (the Amazon); - the world’s biggest tropical coast, with thousands of truly exceptional beaches and resorts; - the world’s biggest waterfalls (the Iguassu Falls), - the America’s biggest concentration of animal life (the Pantanal)- unique cities (Rio de Janeiro, Salvador da Bahia) where music, exotic elements and the joy and extravagance of their people are truly remarkable and unique.
How to enter:-
Air: - By far the largest international airport in Brazil is Sao Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, which has direct flights to many capital cities in South America. Other direct flights include: North America: New York, Chicago, Detroit, Angeles, Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, and Toronto. Europe: Lisbon by TAP, Madrid by Iberia, Amsterdam and Paris by KLM-Air France, London by British Airways, Frankfurt and Munich by Lufthansa, Istanbul by Turkish Airlines. Asia: Seoul by Korean Air, Tel Aviv by ELAL, Doha by Qatar Airways, and Dubai by Emirates.
Rail: - Train service within Brazil is almost nonexistent.
Climate and best time to visit:-The climate is obviously subject to the sheer size of the land: Summer is from September to March in the south with very high temperatures, heavy tropical downfalls can occur at times. Winter lasts from June to September with warm temperatures. Approaching the equator, the climate becomes more pleasant in summer with temperatures of around 30°C, a tropical breeze and less humidity. You can visit the country throughout the year although it is best to avoid Rio between December and February when the atmosphere can be stifling.
What to see:- When brainstorming things to do in Brazil, many ideas come to mind: a pilgrimage to the Christ ,the Redeemer statue in Rio; exploring the natural beauty of Sugarloaf Mountain and falls, shopping at the Mercado Municipal in Sao Paulo, and admiring the modernism of Brasilia, among others. The diversity of the country's landscapes and people ensure a practically endless list of things to do. In Brazil, you can also go scuba diving, go deep-sea fishing, or witness the sights and sounds of carnival.
Top Cities in Brazil
- Accommodation for Cities in Brazil
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels In Maragogi
- Luxury Hotels In Ilhéus
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels In Sao Vicente
- Cheap Hotels In Manaus
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels In Paraty
- Luxury Hotels In Fortaleza
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels In Brasilia
- Budget Hotels In Natal
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels In Florianopolis
- Luxury Hotels In Belo Horizonte
- Hotels near Attractions in Brazil
- Hotels Near Teatro Amazonas
- Budget Hotels Near Meeting Of The Waters
- Budget Hotels Near INPA-bosque Da Ciencia
- Budget Hotels Near Igreja Sao Sebastiao
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Centro Cultural Palacio Rio Negro
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Praia Da Lua
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Palacete Provincial
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jardim Botanico Adolpho Ducke
- Luxury Hotels Near Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da Amazonia