South Chagrin Reservation4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 37374 Miles Road, Bentleyville, OH 44022, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4402477075
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature, Rides, Fishing
Your urge to enjoy engaging recreational activities will be thoroughly fulfilled once you visit the South Chagrin Reservation. You can enjoy activities like hiking, horseback riding, sledding and picnicking here perfectly. The waterbed of the place is popular among those who love fishing and seasonal ice-fishing. It is a scenic natural area that offers a diverse range of wonderful features such as the Chagrin River, which people adorably call the scenic river, along with historically significant sites like Henry Church Rock, Polo Field, Look About Lodge, and old Boy Scout Camp. People often come here to witness the age-old sculpture on the Henry Church Rock. The spot is good to visit with family and littler children.
More about Bentleyville
Create a flawless plan, make use of Bentleyville trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Bentleyville like Hampton Inn & Suites California University-pittsburgh, Best Western Garden Inn and Candlewood Suites Belle Vernon.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Bentleyville vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Bentleyville.
How to Reach South Chagrin Reservation
- Rented car / taxi
- South Chagrin Reservation Address: 37374 Miles Road, Bentleyville, OH 44022, USA, United States
- South Chagrin Reservation Contact Number: +1-4402477075
- South Chagrin Reservation Timing: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!