Hafen Bregenz And PromenadeCurrently Open
- Address: Hafen Bregenz, Bregenz, Austria Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake
The Bodesee (or Lake Constance) is one the most beautiful lakes in the world. The part of it that lies in three countries can be seen from the Bregenz promenade and docks. This neatly organized footpath makes for excellent strolling. It’s fun to walk down the jetty and see the neatly organized boats. Do take a minute to check out the nearby floating theatre. There are good many restaurants and cafes around too, if you feel like a bite. Tired of strolling? Grab a bench and look out over the water, or people watch. Try and do all of this at sunset, when the harbor is at its most romantic and moody.
How to Reach Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
- Buses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 25, 35, 37 stop Bregenz Bahnhof (Busbahnhof)
- Bregenz Train Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bregenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bregenz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hafen Bregenz And Promenade Address: Hafen Bregenz, Bregenz, Austria
- Hafen Bregenz And Promenade Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Hafen Bregenz And Promenade(preferred time): 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hafen Bregenz And Promenade: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Bregenz include Hafen Bregenz And Promenade in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
31.07% of people start their Hafen Bregenz And Promenade visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
90.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hafen Bregenz And Promenade
People normally club together Seebuehne and Herz-Jesu-Kirche while planning their visit to Hafen Bregenz And Promenade.