How to Reach Bregenz - The Easiest Way to Reach Bregenz
HOW TO GET TO BREGENZ
There are a number of airports near Bregenz, but no direct flights in.
- Zurich Airport is connected to Bregenz by rail.
- Friedrichshafen Airport at the triangle of Germany, Austria and Switzerland is 50 minutes by rail to Vorarlberg.
- St. Gallen / Altenrhein in Switzerland has a tiny airport.
By Train: The Hauptbahnhof, or Central Station, receives trains from Vienna with stops in Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
By Boat: Boats and ferries from the harbour can be taken out to other towns around Lake Constance.
By Bus: The Eurolines bus network serves Bregenz as far as Vienna and Berlin.
By Car: Bregenz is easily reachable by car over various Swiss, Austrian and German motorways.
HOW TO GET AROUND BREGENZ
- By Bus: The city has a number of efficient bus lines.
- By Foot: The city really is quite tiny. You can check out all the sites quite easily just walking.
- By Bicycle: In the summer, cycling is undisputedly the best way to travel. You can rent them from the central station.
Are you looking for a Bregenz travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bregenz
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bregenz. The most preferred mode of transport in Bregenz is Walking.
Average distance: 10 km Average time: 136 min
Walking 100%Walking 116 min Driving 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 136 min
How to Reach Bregenz from Nearby Cities
|Dornbirn to Bregenz||9.57 km||9 mins|
- How to reach Vienna
- How to reach Klagenfurt
- How to reach Hallstatt
- How to reach Linz
- How to reach Salzburg
- How to reach Graz