About Seebuehne, Bregenz
Seebuehne, Bregenz - Address, Phone Number
Address: Platz Der Wiener Symphoniker 1, Bregenz 6900, Austria
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Performance, Stage Show, Concert, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is the largest theatrical floating stage in the world. The Bregenzer Festspiele (Bregenz Festival) performing arts summer festival’s greatest events are usually held at this unusual amphitheatre. Most of the performances are operas, many classic, a good number of them contemporary. In either case, the 7000 seater open air theatre serves up one of the best theatrical experiences in Europe. And even if you’re not inclined to catch a show at night, it’s worth it to come and look at the stage at daytime. Try catching it at sundown. But if you can, start trying to book tickets as early as possible, and catch a show.
Trivia: This is where the 2008 Bond film Quantum of Solace scene was filmed.
- It’s an open air theatre. Dress for the weather, be prepared for unexpected rain.
- Have a drink at the nearby Sunset Bar… at sunset.
- If you’re not catching a show, just spend 15 minutes and then go on strolling.
Seebuehne Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices depend on the show. Check attraction website for details.
Seebuehne Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours depend on the show. Check attraction website for details.
- Please enquire before your visit.
How To reach Seebuehne by Public Transport
- Buses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 25, 35, 37 stop Bregenz Bahnhof (Busbahnhof).
- Bregenz Train Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bregenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bregenz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Seebuehne, Bregenz Reviews - Write a Review
You can have alot of fun there .
Fantastic location, good parking, amazing view.
Amazing place in an amazing city
Astounding location to watch an opera, always brilliantly executed
Spectacular place with an amazing view