Are you looking for what to do in Bregenz?
- Pfaenderbahn: A cable car ride to the top of a mountain; authentic Austrian meals, birds of prey and an alpine game park!
- Seebuehne: A floating stage on the lake that’s famous for it’s extravagant summer opera productions.
- Martinsturm (Tower Of St. Martin): The biggest onion dome in Europe.
- Vorarlberg Museum: A rich 150 years old arts and culture museum focusing on the Vorarlberg museum.
- Hafen Bregenz (Bregenz Docks): Boats, Restaurants, a promenade and people watching. It’s grandest at sunset.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bregenz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bregenz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bregenz with confidence.