Traditionsbad MiliCurrently Open
- Address: Reichsstrasse, Bregenz 6900, Austria
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +4305574-741000
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids
This used to be a bathhouse for the military in 1825. That makes it the oldest bathhouse on Lake Constance. Today, it’s basically a family friendly swimming pool that rises on stilts from the waters of the lake. It has a terrace with a great view, and a pleasant and rustic charm. You can get on it by crossing over a small bridge from the land. Try coming for a swim at sunset.
Traditionsbad Mili Travel Tips
- It may be closed in case of bad weather.
Entrance Ticket Details For Traditionsbad Mili
- EUR 2.20 for kids 7 and younger.
- Free for kids 7 and younger.
How to Reach Traditionsbad Mili
- Buses 1, 10, 19 stop Bregenz Hafen Bahnhof (Seestraße).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bregenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bregenz and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.44% of people who visit Bregenz include Traditionsbad Mili in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Traditionsbad Mili visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Traditionsbad Mili
74.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Traditionsbad Mili