Vorarlberg Museum, Bregenz
About Vorarlberg Museum, Bregenz
Vorarlberg Museum, Bregenz - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kornmarktpl. 1, 6900 Bregenz, Austria
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This art and cultural museum is over 150 years old now and has amassed a considerable wealth of items. It’s collection focuses on artifacts from around the Vorarlberg region and covers several areas: archaeology, history, and folklore.
- Art: The museum has a significant Angelika Kauffmann, and a great deal of Gothic art, though there is also art from the middle ages, the Baroque period, the 19th century and even present day.
- Folklore: textiles, costumes, toys, handicrafts, utensils.
- History: Documents, photographs, maps, postcards.
Vorarlberg Museum Information
- Find guided tour information on the attraction website.
- Check out the museum café and shop.
Vorarlberg Museum Ticket Prices
- Free on International Day of the Museum, May 17, 2015; anniversary of the Vorarlberg Museum; June 21, 2015 Heritage Day; September 27, 2015; National Day, October 26, 2015.
- EUR 7 for under 25, over 60, students, groups of 15+ civil servants.
- Free for under 19.
How To reach Vorarlberg Museum by Public Transport
- Bregenz Harbour and Bregenz Train Station are only a few minutes walk away, as is the central bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bregenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bregenz and book an accommodation of your choice.