Alte Pumpwerk193 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Salzburger Str 12, 28219 Bremen, Germany. Map
- Timings: 04:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-4219881111
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site
This is a disused sewage pumping station that’s now been converted into a museum on Bremen’s sanitation culture and history. In addition to learning about the machines, you can also step into an actual sewer. It’s not for everybody, but give it shot! It is also a venue for theatre and cabaret. Check the attraction website to see what’s on.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alte Pumpwerk
- Free for kids
Alte Pumpwerk Hours
- Only open first Monday of every month (a week later if that Monday is a holiday).
- Tours start at 4:30pm.
How to Reach Alte Pumpwerk
- Buses 26, 27, stop Bremen Dithmarscher Freiheit
- Trams 2, 10 N10 stop Bremen Waldau-Theater
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alte Pumpwerk Address: Salzburger Str 12, 28219 Bremen, Germany.
- Alte Pumpwerk Contact Number: +49-4219881111
- Alte Pumpwerk Timing: 04:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Alte Pumpwerk Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit Alte Pumpwerk(preferred time): 04:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Alte Pumpwerk: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.28% of people who visit Bremen include Alte Pumpwerk in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40% of people start their Alte Pumpwerk visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Alte Pumpwerk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alte Pumpwerk
People normally club together Universum Sceince Centre and Rhododendronpark Bremen And Botanika while planning their visit to Alte Pumpwerk.