Beck’s is Germany’s best selling beer. On this tour, you’ll get to visit the museum, learn about the science of brewing beer, and see the actual brewing process. At the end, you get to taste the different types of Beck’s beers. The guides are extremely charming. The best part about the tour though, is that helps you understand how this beer heritage relates to Bremen itself. Visitors have been known to say they wind up drinking EUR 20 worth of beer for only half the cost.
Beck's Brewery Tour Travel Tips
- Only 16 year olds and above can take part in the tour.
- Wear good, sturdy shoes.
Beck's Brewery Tour Hours
- Guided tours commence at 10 am, 11.30 am, 1 pm, 3 pm (German & English), 4.30 pm, 6 pm.
- Guided tours last two hours.
- Check tour timings well in advance because it does not happen every day.
How to Reach Beck's Brewery Tour
- Tram: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 6E, 8, N1, N4 Stop: Am Brill
- Bus: 25, 26, 27, 63, N9 Stop: Am Brill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.72% of people who visit Bremen include Beck's Brewery Tour in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.37% of people start their Beck's Brewery Tour visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beck's Brewery Tour
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beck's Brewery Tour
Beck's Brewery Tour Reviews & Ratings
Hello, where can I book my tour for Becks Brauerei in Bremen?Answer Report Abuse