Burgerpark And City ForestCurrently Open
- Address: Bürgerparkm Schwachhausen 28209, Bremen Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49-421342070
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Garden, Play Ground, Botanical Garden, Educational Site, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Play, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Every city claims to have a park that is paradise, but few live up to it. Bremen’s 202 hectare municipal park and forest does. It’s the fourth largest such park in Germany, and its trails and trees and lakes and lawns never runs out of things to show you. The people watching is fantastic, of course. All of Bremen comes here to chill out. You’ll find people jogging, strolling, cycling, dog-walking and canoodling. It’s all very charming. Highlights of the park are:
- The five lakes. Of these Hollersee has a nice fountain that’s active in the summer.
- There’s a minigolf arena.
- A couple of cute cafes near the waters.
- Five playgrounds for kids.
- The Mecher Bridge, that crosses a stream running through the park.
- An oak grove with about 20 species of oak.
- Various sculptures, statues, monuments, busts – all with interesting stories.
- A number of rain and storm shelters.
- A dairy.
Occasionally, you can also catch musical concerts and performances at the park.
Burgerpark And City Forest Travel Tips
- Download the park map and carry it with you to track all the attractions.
How to Reach Burgerpark And City Forest
- Tram 6,8 Stop Am Stern
- Bus 24 Stop Am Stern
- Bus 26,27 Stop Bürgerpark
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bremen include Burgerpark And City Forest in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.13% of people start their Burgerpark And City Forest visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Burgerpark And City Forest
94.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Burgerpark And City Forest