Burgerpark And City Forest, Bremen
Burgerpark And City Forest, Bremen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Bürgerparkm Schwachhausen 28209, Bremen Germany
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, Garden, Play Ground, Botanical Garden, Educational Site, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Play, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Burgerpark And City Forest, Bremen
Every city claims to have a park that is paradise, but few live up to it. Bremen’s 202 hectare municipal park and forest does. It’s the fourth largest such park in Germany, and its trails and trees and lakes and lawns never runs out of things to show you. The people watching is fantastic, of course. All of Bremen comes here to chill out. You’ll find people jogging, strolling, cycling, dog-walking and canoodling. It’s all very charming. Highlights of the park are:
- The five lakes. Of these Hollersee has a nice fountain that’s active in the summer.
- There’s a minigolf arena.
- A couple of cute cafes near the waters.
- Five playgrounds for kids.
- The Mecher Bridge, that crosses a stream running through the park.
- An oak grove with about 20 species of oak.
- Various sculptures, statues, monuments, busts – all with interesting stories.
- A number of rain and storm shelters.
- A dairy.
Occasionally, you can also catch musical concerts and performances at the park.
Burgerpark And City Forest Information
- Download the park map and carry it with you to track all the attractions.
How To reach Burgerpark And City Forest by Public Transport
- Tram 6,8 Stop Am Stern
- Bus 24 Stop Am Stern
- Bus 26,27 Stop Bürgerpark
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.