Drop TowerCurrently Open
- Address: ZARM Fallturm Am Fallturm 28359 Bremen Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +49421-21857817
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Educational Site, Tower
The building is vital for research involving weightlessness and free-falls. 123 metres high, it has a 110 metre drop that provides about 9.3 seconds of free-fall. Scientists from all over the world drop in to take advantage of this (pun totally intended) for researches in astrophysics, biology, chemistry, combustion, fluid dynamics, fundamental physics, materials sciences and space travel. Though you can’t experience this freefall yourself, you can definitely get to the top of the tower and enjoy the panorams of Bremen from there. It is also a popular spot for wedding ceremonies.
Drop Tower Travel Tips
- You can only visit as part of a guided tour.
- Availability of tours is limited and tends to sell out 10 days beforehand. Visit attraction website at least 10 days before day of intended visit.
- Under 12 year olds not allowed.
How to Reach Drop Tower
- Tram 6 stop Bremen Klagenfurter Strabe
- Buses 21, 22, 28, 31 stop Bremen Klagenfurter Strabe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.41% of people who visit Bremen include Drop Tower in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.54% of people start their Drop Tower visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Drop Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Drop Tower