How to Reach Bremen
The Easiest Way to Reach Bremen
HOW TO GET TO BREMEN
- By Air: Bremen Airport has flights operating from several regional and international destinations like Mainz, Frankfurt Berlin, London, Paris and Amsterdam. You can reach the city from the airport by tramline or car.
- By Train: Bremen is well connected through rail lines with a few German cities. There are direct trains running to and from Hamburg, Hanover.
- By Bus: Bremen central bus station has buses to Groningen and other regional towns and cities.
- By Car: You can reach Bremen from various destinations through different Autobahns. Berlin– Via A2, Frankfurt– Via A45 and A1 & Brussels, Amsterdam– Via A1.
HOW TO GET AROUND BREMEN
- On Foot: Most of the places to visit in the city are in vicinity and can be easily accessed by foot.
- By Bus: Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen operates the public bus services in and around Bremen.
- By Car-Sharing: Bremen is known for its Car-Sharing programme by Cambio. It is the most efficient way of traveling around the city.
- By Taxi: There are 24 hour taxi services the help you get around the city.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bike at Radstation just outside the Hauptbahnhof and explore the city on your own.
Modes of Transportation in Bremen
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bremen. The most preferred mode of transport in Bremen is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 12.05 km Average time: 31.36 min
Train/Metro 27.27%Train 21.33 min Walking 12.33 min Bus 10 min Waiting 5.33 min Bike 2.33 min Overall average time for 24 kms 51.33 min
Car 18.18%Driving 20.5 min Overall average time for 8.75 kms 20.5 min
Walking 9.09%Walking 10 min Bike 5 min Overall average time for 2 kms 15 min
Bike 18.18%Bike 10 min Overall average time for 3 kms 10 min
Tram/Streetcar 18.18%Tram 22.5 min Waiting 2.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 27.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 9.09%Bus 45 min Waiting 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 25 kms 60 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Mannheim
- How To Reach Regensburg
- How To Reach Oranienburg
- How To Reach Darmstadt
- How To Reach Hohenschwangau
- How To Reach Heidelberg
- How To Reach Bonn
- How To Reach Dresden
- How To Reach Wiesbaden
- How To Reach Konstanz
- Cities Near Bremen
- How To Reach Frankfurt
- How To Reach Munich
- How To Reach Hamburg
- How To Reach Leipzig
- How To Reach Potsdam
- How To Reach Trier
- How To Reach Mainz
- How To Reach Berlin
- How To Reach Aachen
- How To Reach Weimar