Are you looking for what to do in Bremen?
PLACES TO SEE
- Altstadt: Also known as the old town, it is an oval place surrounded by the River Weser.
- Town Hall: A magnificent Gothic and Renaissance style building honoured as the world heritage site by UNESCO. The tourist information centre provides with the internal tours at specific timings.
- The Roland Statue: A huge statue erected in memory of the city’s protector Bremen Roland.
- Die Stadtmusikanten: Statues of Dog, Donkey, Rooster and a cat inspired by the Fairy tales of Grimm Brothers. It is one of the most important tourist attractions of Bremen.
- St Peter's Cathedral: A thirteenth century cathedral located towards the east of the marktplatz.
- Schlachte: A riverside boulevard, previously the medieval harbour in the city.
- The Liebfrauenkirche: Our Lady’s church constructed in the 11th century. Known to be the oldest in Bremen.
- Beck's Brewery Tour: Tour of the Bremen’s famous Beck’s beer with an informative tour guide. Address : Am Deich 18-19, 28199 Bremen, State of Bremen, Germany.
- Bremen Photography Tours: A city tour with a twist of photography and a great travel guide. Address: Marktplatz | Roland Statue, 28205 Bremen, State of Bremen, Germany.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bremen and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bremen getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bremen with confidence.