About Ubersee-museum, Bremen
Ubersee-museum, Bremen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Übersee-Museum, Bahnhofspl. 13, 28195 Bremen Germany
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This lovely natural history and ethnographic museum was set up in 1887. Most of the permanent exhibitions focus on Asia, Africa, Oceania, and America. The exhibits are very inventive in how they present things, and you can windup totally immersed. Apart from this though, there is also a “what makes the world go around” section, which interprets a dynamic, globalised world. It covers issues such as climate change, communication, sex & gender, time, human rights, migration and global economy through various interactive exhibits. Kids are usually enthralled by the whole place. The special exhibitions are usually very engaging.
- The disabled may enter from the right entrance for easy access. Largely disabled friendly.
- Parking close to the museum may be hard to find. Try Brepark Bürgerweide or Brepark City Centre (Innenstadt).
Ubersee-museum Ticket Prices
- EUR 4.5 for pensioners, unemployed, welfare recipients, students, handicapped and people in the social volunteer service.
- EUR 2.50 for 6-17 years old
- EUR 13.50 for families
- Other prices may apply for special exhibitions and guided tours. Check attraction website.
- Free for under 6
How To reach Ubersee-museum by Public Transport
- Tram 1, 2E, 4, 5, 6, 6E, 8, 10, N4 stop Bremen Hauptbahnhof
- Buses 24, 26, 27, 63, N3, N9 stop Bremen Hauptbahnhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ubersee-museum, Bremen Reviews - Write a Review
A must see in Bremen. I so was surprised how great it is.
Enjoyed the "What makes the world go round”, expo with interactive stations inviting us to question our own role within the global game.
Very interesting exhibits, needs some time to explore
The museum's collection and layout is incoherent and not so interesting. Many subjects are incomplete and very basic. You can think about a display of nokia phones. Also, many of the 'interactive' parts are broken or do not work. This includes almost all buttons on subjects and computers.
Amazing! I absolutely loved the African part of your museum. Loved the music room. Unfortunately my German is very basic so we were a bit struggling as we could not read about the stuff we saw. English placards should be added. The ticket price is very reasonable.
- Nearby Attractions
- Knoops Park
- Bremen Hbf
- Atlantic Hotel An Der Galopprennbahn
- Bremen Town Hall
- Bremen Hauptbahnhof
- Courtyard By Marriott Bremen
- Bremen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bremen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bremen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bremen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bremen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bremen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bremen