The highly futuristic looking museum’s 250 interactive exhibits touch mainly on three subjects: man, earth and cosmos. The building itself is impressive – the 40000 steel scales its comprised of looks like a cross between whales and mussels.
Its highlights are:
- The earthquake room that actually shakes and trembles.
- Freddy, the rowing skeleton that demonstrates exercise.
- The absolutely dark maze.
- The experiment exhibits at the DenkArena.
- The outdoor and physically challenging EntdeckerPark where you can cross gorges and climb walls.
- Disabled friendly.
- Check out the CUBE restaurant and the cafe.
- EUR 11 for 6-18 year olds; students; seniors; and severely disabled.
- Free for under 6.
- Families may be able to avail combination tickets.
- Buses 22, 28, N3 stop Bremen Wiener Strabe
- Tram 6 stop Bremen Universitat/NW1
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bremen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bremen and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.29% of people who visit Bremen include Universum Sceince Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
84.75% of people start their Universum Sceince Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Universum Sceince Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Universum Sceince Centre
It's fun for the entire family and for young & old. You can absolutely spent the complete day here exploring the different areas of technic, humans & nature. There are a lot of fun activities and things to learn for everyone and you will have a chance to connect over the different things that you can do here! Recommended for everyone visiting Bremen and the surrounding areas!
It's not bad and if your kids are old enough, it's really fun! Start at 4-5 years will work best... Thought.
Unless you're looking for a lot of raw information and no fun at all I can recommend the museum. While a lot of the exhibits are primarily aimed at children even as an adult I kept engaging with the interactive components and learning some things in the process.
Amazing place to let inquisitive minds roam freely. Universum is an amazing place to bring young ones to expose themselves to the wonders of science, physics and many more. Expect to spend slightly over half a day there to really experience the contents and absorb new-found knowledge.
Great place, not only for kids but also adults. Lots and lots of experiments you can interact with. Visited on Thursday; wasn't crowded. Very helpful volunteers.