Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 300 Washington Beach Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3607922457
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship on the Puget Sound serves as a history exhibit to the Forrest Sherman-class destroyer ship which had its rich career in participating in various naval wars in the Pacific namely the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and the Vietnam War. The highlight of the museum is the Live aboard program which will let you delve into the history of this ship and also learn about its o0nstruction of the shipboard and the firepower which was the pride of the US Navy. While you are on the ship, you will be treated as “shipmates” who used to act side by side of the officers during each duty assigned to them. If you stay overnight at Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship, you will get to have meals in the crew gallery and even sleep in one of the crew quarters.
How to Reach Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship
- Buses 11, 15, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26 to stop - Washington Ave at Burwell
- Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship Address: 300 Washington Beach Ave, Bremerton, WA 98337, USA, United States
- Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship Contact Number: +1-3607922457
- Time required to visit Uss Turner Joy Museum Ship: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!