Brest Railway Museum57 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Praspekt Mašerava 2, Brest, Belarus Map
- Phone: +375-162263764
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Brest Railway Museum or the Muze Zheleznodorozhnoi Tehniki is an outdoor museum showcasing the history of the railway through over fifty locomotive models and passenger cars in the outdoor setup. Opened in 2002, the Brest Railway Museum is nestled in the Brest Fortress and has been featured in a number of festivals and movies, thanks to its unique collection. The Steam Engines namely EU, ER and P36 "Victory", two Steam Cranes namely the PK-CUMZ and PK-6, Diesel Hydraulic Engine, Snowplough SDPM, Rail Bus AS1A and DMU DR1 are some of the unique attractions you will find here. Besides, there are also Diesel Electric Engine models like M62, Tem15, Te7, and ChME2.
How to Reach Brest Railway Museum
- Buses to stop –Fortress
- Brest Railway Museum Address: Praspekt Mašerava 2, Brest, Belarus
- Brest Railway Museum Contact Number: +375-162263764
- Time required to visit Brest Railway Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!