Crozon PeninsulaCurrently Open
- Address: Crozon, Brittany, France, Brest Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 12:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Town
For scenic drives close to Brest, nothing beats the Crozon peninsula. You can also cover it on a cycle though. Though it’s impossible to cover all the highlights below on a single trip, pick and choose a few which sound nicest to you and make a day trip of it.
The highlights are:
- If you visit Crozon town on specific alternate Wednesdays, you may catch the market.
- Morgat, about 1km from Crozon, has a long and beautiful crescent shaped beach.
- Camaret is one of the loveliest seaside towns you’ll ever see; the pinkish Chateau de Vauban is prominent landmark.
- The beach Palud Plage is gorgeously wild with some dramatic looking cliffs.
- Check out the coastal section of the GR34 long-distance footpath.
- Landoudec has some prehistoric menhirs.
- Argol has a 17th century church with pretty frescoes.
- Pont-Croix has steep cobbled streets, granite houses and the Roman Gothic 13th century church, Notre-Dame de Roscudon.
- The headland at Pointe de Raz is one of the few Grand sites of France.
- Le Faou is said to be one of the most beautiful villages in France; check out the 16th century Church of Saint-Sauveur.
How to Reach Crozon Peninsula
- You’ll have to have a car or cycle to drive it to and back from Crozon.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Crozon Peninsula Address: Crozon, Brittany, France, Brest
- Crozon Peninsula Timing: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Crozon Peninsula(preferred time): 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Crozon Peninsula: 12:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.79% of people who visit Brest include Crozon Peninsula in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
62.86% of people start their Crozon Peninsula visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 12 Hrs to see Crozon Peninsula
84.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crozon Peninsula
People normally also visit Landevennec Abbey Museum while planning their trip to Crozon Peninsula.