How to Reach Brest - The Easiest Way to Reach Brest
- By Air: Brest Bretagne airport has domestic services to Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Bordeaux, Lille, Toulon and seasonal flights towards Dublin, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton, Barcelona, Porto and Dakar. A shuttlebus can be taken from the airport to the Brest tramway station.
- By Train: Gare de Brest is the train station that serves the city. There are TGV connections from Brest to Paris while regular trains depart towards Quimper, Rennes and Nantes.
- By Boat: You can reach Brest from Plymouth (England), Roscoff and Cork (Ireland) through Ferries operated by Brittany Ferry services.
- By Car: Brest is accessible from Rennes and Nantes via auto routes N12 and N165 respectively.
- By Tram: A 28 stop tram service stretches at the length of 14.3 kilometres. It connects Porte de Plouzane in the west with Porte de Gouesnou and Porte de Guipavasin the northeast direction of the city centre.
- By Bus: Bibus operates about fourteen buses, connecting to the tram lines. The ticket price for one hour is EUR 1.35, and EUR 3.70 for the whole day.
Are you looking for a Brest travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Brest
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Brest. The most preferred mode of transport in Brest is Walking.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 100%Walking 20 min Overall average time for 2 kms 20 min
How to Reach Brest from Nearby Cities
|Plouzané to Brest||14.94 km||14 mins|
|Plouguerneau to Brest||24.18 km||24 mins|
- How to reach Morlaix
- How to reach Quimper
- How to reach Lannion
- How to reach Lorient
- How to reach Saint-brieuc
- How to reach Vannes
- How to reach Dinan
- How to reach St-malo
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne