How to Reach Brest
- By Air: Brest Bretagne airport has domestic services to Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Bordeaux, Lille, Toulon and seasonal flights towards Dublin, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton, Barcelona, Porto and Dakar. A shuttlebus can be taken from the airport to the Brest tramway station.
- By Train: Gare de Brest is the train station that serves the city. There are TGV connections from Brest to Paris while regular trains depart towards Quimper, Rennes and Nantes.
- By Boat: You can reach Brest from Plymouth (England), Roscoff and Cork (Ireland) through Ferries operated by Brittany Ferry services.
- By Car: Brest is accessible from Rennes and Nantes via auto routes N12 and N165 respectively.
- By Tram: A 28 stop tram service stretches at the length of 14.3 kilometres. It connects Porte de Plouzane in the west with Porte de Gouesnou and Porte de Guipavasin the northeast direction of the city centre.
- By Bus: Bibus operates about fourteen buses, connecting to the tram lines. The ticket price for one hour is EUR 1.35, and EUR 3.70 for the whole day.