Jardin Du Conservatoire BotaniqueCurrently Open
- Address: Rampe de Stangalard, 29200 Brest, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-972550166
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Conservation Centre
The former quarry and rubbish dump has been transformed into a beautiful botanical garden in 1975. It is the first such garden created especially for the preservation of endangered flora. There are 1700 species here. There are two major sections to the garden:
- Conservatory Garden: 30 acres of floral biodiversity make up one of the best places to relax in Brest. Ponds and slopes and lawns and woods and cliffs recreate the here the lands of Brittany, Mediterranean, Asia, and Australia.
- Tropical Greenhouses: 1000 metres square of endangered plants, very carefully preserved.
Bring your camera along; there’s a chance you won’t ever see some of the plants elsewhere in the world. There are a few corners where you can settle down for a picnic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique
- Access to the Conservatory garden and Exhibitions Home Pavilion is free
Tropical Greenhouses Prices:
- EUR 5.50 for 16+
- EUR 4 for 10 to 16 years old, unemployed, welfare benefits, disabled persons
- Free for under 10
- Guide tours of the greenhouses cost EUR 1 extra
Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique Hours
Exhibitions Home Pavilion and Tropical Greenhouses:
- 11-26 April and 1 July-31 August: 2pm-6pm
- December – February: 9am-6pm
- February – May & September – November: 9am-7pm
- June – August: 9am-8pm
How to Reach Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique
- Line 8, 11, 14, stop Botanical Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brest and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Brest include Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique