Kijou Parc115 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 55 Chemin de Poul ar Feunteun, 29200 Brest, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-298010112
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This tiny amusement park is restricted to kids only. Consequently, a lot of the local kids end up throwing their birthday parties here. It’s all contained in a large warehouse. Adults beware: it can get terrifically noisy. The staff is friendly though.
Kijou Parc Travel Tips
- Adults (or anyone over 12 years old) are not allowed onto the rides.
- Smoking not allowed.
- Pets not allowed.
- Kids must be accompanied by adults.
- Parking available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kijou Parc
- 1-2 years old: 4,60 €
- 2-12 years old: 7,20 €
- Free for adults
Kijou Parc Hours
- During School Holidays: Open everyday.
How to Reach Kijou Parc
- BUS 7: Off-ar-Paul Feuteun or Niepce.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brest and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.59% of people who visit Brest include Kijou Parc in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.7% of people start their Kijou Parc visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kijou Parc
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kijou Parc