La Recre Des Trois Cures, Brest
About La Recre Des Trois Cures, Brest
La Recre Des Trois Cures, Brest - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Leisure Park, Three Cures | Milizac , 29290 Milizac , France
Ticket Price: 17 EUR
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 01:30 pm - 06:00 pm Details
Added 895 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This Breton amusement park was opened in 1989, and is visited by about a quarter million people annually. The various fun rides and attractions are scattered over 17 acres and a pretty lake. Entertaiment cover all sorts of activities such as bumper boats, circuit roller coaster, inflatable slides, trampolines, train-rides, go-karting, petting zoo, mini-bikes, bicycles, pedal boats and adventure circuits… the list goes on. There is also a camping area; you can rent a mobile home or a cottage, or get your own campervan, caravan or tent.
La Recre Des Trois Cures Ticket Prices
- Free for anyone shorter than 40 inches (1 metre).
- EUR 12.50 for under 12.
- EUR 14 for disabled.
- Check attraction website for further deals.
- Book tickets online.
La Recre Des Trois Cures Opening and Closing Hours
- The park may be closed for extended periods September – April. Check the park schedule on the attraction website.
How To reach La Recre Des Trois Cures by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive down to the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brest and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Recre Des Trois Cures, Brest Reviews - Write a Review
Always a great day out!
Lots of fat ugly miserable people go to this park and they won't leave you alone if your normal looking, they insult and pick on you, then if your still nice they try to impose themselves on you
Fantastic day out with the family
- Nearby Attractions
- Jardin Du Conservatoire Botanique National De Brest (brest)
- Eglise Saint Martin
- Presbytere Saint Louis
- Presbytere Saint Marc
- Eglise Saint Michel De Brest
- Ateliers Les Capucins
- Laser Game Brest Evolution
- Multiplexe Liberte
- Compagnie Derezo
- Plage Du Moulin Blanc
- Brest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brest