Are you looking for what to do in Brest?
PLACES TO SEE
- Oceanopolis: A huge aquarium composed of Polar, Temperate and Tropical pavilions, and is a popular sightseeing place in Brest.
- Musee de la Marine: A museum housing several naval and marine exhibits.
- La Rade de Brest: A captivating natural harbour, one of the best in Europe.
- Le Vallon du Stang Alar: A huge botanical garden that is home to many species of flora, it is one of the places to see in the city.
- Tanguy Tower: A place that hosts a permanent exhibition about the history of Brest.
- Tour de la Motte Tanguy: An old tower with beautiful views of the castle. Square Pierre Peron, Brest, France.
- Eau Libre: A diving centre with professional instructors.29 rue AmiralTroude, 29200 Brest, France.
- Les VedettesAzenor: Boat tours of the town along the Atlantic coast with experienced tour guides. Port de plaisance | Face a l'entreed'Oceanopolis, Brest, France.
- Le Temps d'une Escapade Private Day Tours: Cruising tour along the waters of Brest with a travel guide. Port du Moulin Blanc | Ponton G, 29200 Brest, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Brest and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Brest getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Brest with confidence.